In the modern digital age, privacy is a key concern for everyone, both individuals and businesses. Privacy is important to us, as its important to you. With this in mind this website is securely encrypted in order to protect you, and you have control over your data as you can check out as a guest, or register an account and delete your records at any point in time.
If you have any questions on this policy please contact us.
Who we are?
That Fragrance Guy is a sole trader organisation. If you need to discuss your data collected on this website then please contact us and we will work with you to get you the best answer possible.
What information do we collect?
- We collect information purely for the fulfilment of your orders. We use third party payment services such as PayPal and Stripe to securely collect and manage your payment details – we never see these and data is fully encrypted for your security.
- At any point in time you can log in and delete your account information and history.
How do we use personal information?
Information collected about you is used for:
- Personalisation of content, business information or user experience
- Account set up and administration
- Delivering marketing and events communication, where you choose to receive these
- Reviews and feedback
- Providing goods and services
- Legal obligations (eg prevention of fraud)
Information is never sold to a third party nor is it publicly accessible.
How long do we keep your personal data for?
Personal Data is kept in line with UK GDPR timescales after which it is automatically disposed of. Alternatively, you can delete your data at any time by logging in and deleting your account yourself.
Cookies on this site are used exclusively for the purpose of managing your basket, fulfilling orders and keeping you logged in. They are not used for any targeted marketing or advertising profiling.